Thursday, May 21, 2009

Referrals are in for March 9-14

Lots of buzz around adoption central.  Referrals arrived today for March LID's of 9-14th!!  Why is that so dang exciting?  I'll tell you - just three days ago if you had asked me the ever burning question, "When will you go to China?"  I would have said, "Go ask Fox news and the rest of the crazed media hounds who have succeeded in scaring the britches off anyone not grocery shopping in a haz-mat suit!" Until yesterday China had not sent referrals for over a month and a half and there were nasty rumors that there would be no referral at all until September because of the flu virus.  It was a very dark and sad month for most of us who thought we would be traveling by the end of the summer.  Then wham- out of nowhere there was a faint then deafening buzz that not only was CCAA matching but that packages had reached agencies in Europe and would hit the U.S.

So now I am smiling again and hopeful that things will be getting back to normal and we will see our little Iris in the next couple of months.  There is a chance it could even be next month, but July is the safer bet. Either way it will be our time soon.

Today has been a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

Tara Winslow said...

Your little guys are sooo cute! Hang in there cause I know you will get your little baby soon!!!
Tara
3-15-06
tarashyrn