Monday, September 7, 2009

I think we are already on China Time!


Hi all. Yes it's almost midnight here and we are still packing. Lot's of lovely last minute paperwork high hurdles to clear but I think we are in the home stretch. We have not had the time we wanted to spend with the kids these last few days, so again I say to you moms-in- waiting - do it now!

The picture is of four years of paperwork to get us to this point. We have made copies and more copies and will take the most important documents with us to China. It will be carried on us at all times.

We will post on babyjellybeans from China if blogger is blocked. We may also use our e-mail to post to blogger but we will not be able to read your comments -please still comment and we will have them when we get home!


No comments: