
We learned from our agency yesterday that they do indeed have our referral at their office and will call today at 10:00 mountain time!!! That's 11:00 our time! So stay tuned. I am presently doing coffee shots (probably not a good idea to calm my nerves) and then I'm heading to the store to gather some supplies for our celebratory shindig. I think I'm whipping up some Chinese noodles, throwing some frozen egg rolls in the oven and filling up bowls of fortune cookies for folks dropping by at noon to see her picture!
Hope I can hold it together until then!
4 comments:
see you (and Mary Iris) at noon!!!!!!!!!!
So excited for you!
Congrats...it's a very exciting time...celebrate!
Mom to 3 bio kids and mom to Jaime from Yunyang...home almost 2 years.
Wish we could be there with y'all for the shindig! We'll have to settle for celebrating in NC!
Post a Comment