Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Houston we have a problem...

Now that I have whipped everyone I know into complete referral frenzy, I am sorry to have to let you know that we have hit another bump in the road.  I know it is for a reason and I have faith that it will be resolved soon.  I'm just sitting sadly with my vat of sesame noodles today.  The fortune cookies will have to hold a bit longer. I'm sure that we will be able to share some better news with you soon.

9 comments:

Christine said...

Hopefully this is minor- I can only imagine how you feel. We are still in line and know how important this day is for sanity. You are almost there. Prayers & hugs from the adoption community for your referral news.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

I dont even know you (found you via RQ), but my heart broke for you when I read this post. Hope this is just a relatively small bump, but any bump at this crucial time has got to feel enormous.

Stay strong.

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor

Lynn said...

I'm stunned... so very sorry! Praying it's just a little hiccup and you will have some good news soon. Keep us posted.

Lynn

Hardygirl said...

I'm so sorry.

Hang in there.

sf

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ohhhhhh I am so sorry.... I just came over from RQ and I feel so bad for you and your little one waiting.... I do know that God's timing is perfect and that one day you will get the call! But, I also know how hard it is to wait. I will pray for God's peace for you and that your daughter will be in your arms very soon.
God's Speed...

Shannon said...

Thinking of you as you endure more torture. Hope things are resolved soon. Will check back often.

Elissa said...

Praying for patience and for the bumps to be smoothed SOON! She will be worth the extra wait!

Elissa
via RQ

Anonymous said...

Hoping all is resolved quickly!!
Know that your friends on RQ are thinking about you.
pw

Karmen and Greg said...

I don't know what the circumstances are, but I will pray for you. I can't imagine what you're going through ... but I love what your Mom said about Irises in August. Just keep the faith going -- God's got it all planned perfectly.

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com