Monday, July 20, 2009

Twas the night before referral...


The stars are aligned, the moon is rising over Venus, I finished my first week of Crest White Strips and China just sent referral packages to the U.S.  Tonight feels like Christmas Eve and I'm way too excited to sleep.  But instead of Santa, I'll be expecting the Fed ex guy.  He's going to bring me a very precious gift that I've waited for for a very long time.  Hopefully tomorrow but definitely Wednesday we will finally see a picture of her sweet little face.   

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this time of the month!!! I'm am an adopted mom of 2 babies both from China. I still get tears in my eyes thinking about things like the night before we got our referral or the first time we saw our babies faces. I'm very excited for you and your family! Congratulations. I'll continue to follow your blog via RQ!!!

Hardygirl said...

This is the best news ever!!

An end to the longest pregnancy ever!!!

I can't wait to see what happens over the next couple of days--and I love your nursery.

sf

Lynn said...

Love that picture!!! It does feel like Christmas... but not Christmas now as a parent but Christmas when we were kids really waiting for Santa to bring that do desired gift... I believe!

Gandalf and Bilbo said...

Hang in there! I'll be stalking you all day. I can't believe she's finally here!!!!!
Paula

Karen Forgette said...

Mimi,
I am so happy for you! You are going to love having a daughter!
Karen

Doug and Terrye said...

Thrilled for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is exactly how I felt right before our referral just a little over three years ago! What a sensational feeling it is too!

Becky
www.babygirlbennett.blogspot.com
www.sewlilly.blogspot.com

Johanna said...

Oh Mimi and Jerry! We are so excited for you and the boys. Please keep us posted!

Much love,
Johanna and David

The Crazy Life of Dottie Reid said...

good luck & best wishes! :D


Dottie

Mom2Isabel said...

" I finished my first week of Crest White Strips" I have to say that I burst out laughing with that comment.
Great to have a sense of humor right up until the end.

Ahhh... tomorrow can't come fast enough.

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral!! When you are ready to get her finding ad (with a beautiful photo of her months younger than her referral photos!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.

Hope you have a quick trip to China!

Brian