
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well. – Dame Julian of Norwich
Such support and love has come our way over the last two days. We thank you all. As they say in the South, "We are doing just fine." We will get our referral, of that there is no doubt. It will just be delayed a bit more. We've waited this long, we can wait a bit longer.
Growing up, I was always the last one ready and the last to arrive. It nearly drove my poor mother crazy. I guess I liked to make a big entrance. Miss Iris is just following in her mother's footsteps.
Thank you sweet friends and family for taking this crazy roller coaster ride with us. Didn't mean to get you up on that top track and leave you hanging. We thought yesterday would be played out much differently but some things, most things really, are out of our control. I'm a firm believer that it's all for a reason and so I'm not worried. The outcome will be what it is supposed to be. Thank you fellow China moms. Your words and prayers are very dear.
We will most assuredly let everyone know when we have some news to share.
It will be awhile so I will probably not be posting for some time.
My mother called this morning and reminded me that you don't transplant irises until August anyway.
6 comments:
Your outlook is amazing. Your child will be very lucky to have you for her mother!!!!!
Kathie in NY
Sending you courage and strength. Kimberly
I agree...you are amazing. What a great outlook! Stay strong and know your daughter will be amazing!
Did you not get your referral or get one with problems? I am a little confused.
Just checking in on you and sending you good wishes! It will all be better soon and this delay will be a blur in the past!
Regina
Hi, Im not 100% sure I understand the issue of what is going on, but I wanted to let you know that I was skipped over 2 years ago for our daughter Mia. The referrals for our bathch came in and our referral was not a part of them. After our China worker went to CCAA and spend days searching for what happened to our lost file, they realized our file had been lost on the review room clerks desk and had been sitting there for 10 months. Anyway, in the month that we were skipped I learned a lot of information and how the system works. If you want any info or just support, email me at kcbock@hotmail.com. Im on RQ as well as kcbock.
Stay strong and your outlook is amazing!
Christy :)
Post a Comment