Saturday, August 29, 2009

Photos for Lucy



Here are some of the photos that Lucy is looking at now.

Since I avoid up close up and personal camera action like the plague there are not many recent pictures of me floating around these days. So I had to get over myself and pose so Lucy would have a picture of her Mama and we could e-mail photos in to Ann for our package to Ji'an. Talk about pressure to make a good first impression.





I wonder what she will think of Opal and the boys? Probably not many Boston's running around Jiangxi!




2 comments:

Lynn said...

You are so beautiful! You should make a point to take lots of pictures with your kids! Congratulations! Lucy is so adorable!! Now let's get that TA!!

♥ Kayla ♥ said...

Congratulations! Our daughter was adopted 2 years ago from Ji'an too. She was very well taken care of.